You know what I wanted more than anything this year? To go from “skinny-fat” to cut, really cut, like those people you see on the beaches and at the spa. I always wondered how they really did it, and I had tried plenty of fad diets and workouts over the past few years trying to discover the secret.
But nothing seemed to work, and I stayed “skinny-fat” (you know the type, a non-existent chest or arms, yet a muffin top and healthy beer belly). In fact, I stayed this way for years even though every single year I vowed to erase my fat, develop some muscle, and chisel out those abs.
“Will this never end?” I asked myself a handful of months ago.
You probably have friends exactly like me… or maybe you’re even like me yourself. There seems to be literally no end to the workout recommendations (Ice Cream Fitness, anyone? Yes, that’s a thing). And there certainly seems to be no end to the new tricks that keep getting posted on Internet forums.
But you know what does seem to be missing? Progress. Real progress where I would lose weight and build muscle. I wanted to get ripped, not simply chew on Kale chips and stay weak.
That’s when I finally saw The Master’s Hammer and Chisel. First off, I’ll be completely honest (I always am, because that’s who I am)… Seeing Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese really caught my eye. They look good, really good.
“How did they do it?” I thought.
And as I read, I learned that they were committed to forming the body into a masterpiece. So much of what I’ve seen (and tried) is based on lopsided approaches that get lopsided results, when they even get results. No, in this case, with Sagi and Autumn, you could see a balance.
I asked myself if I could look like them, if I could have a sculpted body instead of all this fat and bone. With that, I gave it a try. Here’s what I discovered:
What I liked best about The Master’s Hammer and Chisel Workout by Beachbody
It’s hard to know where to start because so much of this program really has resonated with me. Hands down, I have to say I love the simplicity of this program first of all.
It’s all about using the right tools to get the right results. The hammer and the chisel… that’s all the masters needed to create amazing works of art, why can’t it work with the human body too? Well, I found out it can.
The workouts focus on precision through a technique called SSP Training. I know, I know… at first I was like, “not another new term or technique!”
But hear me out here. It’s dead simple. SSP stands for Stabilization, Strength, and Power. It doesn’t get more simple than that. By treating each of these as different phases, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel focuses in on the different needs that your body has.
What does this lead to? Results, simple and awesome results. You really can’t get any more simple than that. Either the results are there or they aren’t.
For me, the results came pretty quickly. Now, I’m not going to paint you some perfect picture where you do nothing and get these results. That’s not how this program works. Sagi and Autumn are upfront about that (which I love).
But once you get rolling, the fat starts to evaporate, you start to see your abs… you have no idea how awesome this feels, trust me. And you keep training because it’s so simple and it’s working!
Here’s a few more things I enjoyed about The Master’s Hammer and Chisel:
- The nutrition plan that comes with the program makes portion control easy.
- The program targets your entire body, so you don’t end up with big arms, but “chicken” legs. There’s a balance that proves that Sagi and Autumn are serious trainers.
- Which brings me to my next point… Sagi and Autumn are awesome trainers. Experienced, friendly, and serious. You couldn’t ask for more now that these two have gotten together.
Now, when I go to the club for a swim…
Well, we’ll get to that in a moment. Let’s break down the pros and cons first to get a real look at how this program will work for you.
- World-class trainers sharing their years of experience with you. You won’t feel like a novice with them by your side.
- The program has a 60 day progress schedule, from flab to fit so you can start seeing the results and feel motivated quickly
- Workouts that are 30 to 40 minutes long, which is good because I have a busy schedule. I can’t be in the gym for 3 hours a day every day, and I’m sure you can’t be either.
- Customization in the meal planning is a plus. With the color-coded system, you won’t be guessing what to eat or how much. I struggled a lot to keep track of my eating with other programs, but The Master’s Hammer and Chisel makes it simple, like I’ve said.
- The program includes a quick start guide and a calendar that I really appreciated. This made it way easier to keep track of what I was doing while getting started right away.
- 12 serious workouts on 6 DVDs. These are intense, I must say, but Sagi and Autumn really guide you through the program and keep you motivated at the same time.
- The Bonus DVDs were a nice addition to an already good program. If I was having an especially good day, I’d add this to my routine.
- I loved the 24/7 online support by far. It was free and I knew I was connecting to experts when I asked a question that pertained to my lifestyle or my specific needs.
- The 100% money back guarantee meant that I knew they stood by their product and that I would get the results I was looking for.
- I probably could have used the option to add on another Shaker Cup. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great alongside the colored containers, but it would make having a clean one ready each day easier.
- With this being a new program, you’ll quickly be excited anticipating the next DVDs they release.
What comes with the program?
- 6 DVDs full of awesome workouts that hone your whole body.
- 7 Color-coded containers that go with the nutrition guide.
- TheShakeology® Shaker Cup for beverages.
- The Program and Nutrition Guide with recipes and workouts.
- The Quick Start Guide, which acts as a blue print and gets you going.
- 60 workout calendar to keep track of all your progress.
- 3 FREE bonuses: 2 additional workout DVDs and 24/7 online support.
But what you’ve really been waiting to hear about: My results!
I remember reading the testimonials for this program and wondering if I would be like them. Would my before and after picture really look like that?
It really did!
I found it hard to believe that any program could chisel out a body like that so quickly, but I’m telling you, you can’t just see my abs, you can see the definition across my entire body. I lost 12 pounds and built a solid chest.
I even got the free t-shirt with my photos! All I did was send in my before and after pictures to show exactly what The Master’s Hammer and Chisel had done for me. It’s no joke… you’re the proof the program works!
Now when I go to the club or spa, I feel so confident in myself. This is a big plus for me as I was a little self-conscious before. But I’ll go for a swim or a run, and people take a double take as I go by. It really has worked wonders for me.
I’m even more confident in the dating scene around my city and feel like this program has gotten me out of my shell and out on the dance floor. I’m stronger, more powerful, and look better than I ever have before in my life.
That’s the real proof here. Forget all those fad diets and workouts, go with these two trainers who clearly know what they’re doing. I give it two thumbs without hesitation, because I’m the masterpiece they helped me be. I really am the proof that the program works.
Best Place to Buy Master’s Hammer and Chisel?
If you’re looking to pick this program up (and why wouldn’t you?!), I recommend buying it directly from Beachbody’s official website.
Not only is it the lowest price you will find it anywhere, but by buying straight from the company themselves you know you’re getting everything you pay for including the guarantee.
Shipping from them is also fast, so you will be able to get started right away!
In case it isn’t obvious, I really love this program. It includes everything you need to get in the shape you want, from the workouts themselves to the easy-to-follow nutrition plan.
They really left nothing out here, which I wouldn’t have expected anything less from a reputable company like Beachbody.
Whether you’re new to working out or someone who has been struggling with various other programs and not seeing the results you want, Master’s Hammer and Chisel will get you where you want to be as long as you stick with it.
Give it a shot, you owe it to yourself!
And here’s the video if you haven’t seen it yet: